Time to talk about oil gas mix and velocity.

The main Page for the Hodaka Club Discussion Group
Zyx

Re: Time to talk about oil gas mix and velocity.

Post by Zyx »

DGardner wrote:The article above was posted by you Arizona....so do you believe it or not?
If you are referring to the Klemm article, I offered it as a reading source, as opposed to posting the text verbatim and taking up someone else's megabytes unnecessarily. I don't have to believe it to post it, as it is, obviously, someone else's opinion. I would rather you ask the author whether he believes it. As for myself, I follow the Klemm discussion, I believe that they believe it, they have more experience than I, and for the most part I believe they are right. Are they 100% right? Probably not, but then, that doesn't mean there is nothing good to be taken away from the discussion.

Same is true of the article you clipped and posted. Some of it is fine, some thought provoking, some no better than opinion. Education has for a long time included reading the thoughts of others and taking away from that reading thoughts of our own. I didn't say Klemm was right, only that it was, perhaps, the most definitive discussion out there. You can agree or disagree with my statement, but that has nothing much to do with the content of the article, which stands on its own. Agree or not, it is still good reading, and something useful may be taken away from it.