" A Super Rat"

The main Page for the Hodaka Club Discussion Group
efkruger

" A Super Rat"

Post by efkruger »

Now here is a real "super rat" that my little female cat caught under my YZ 125 a few weeks ago. She just about chewed its head off too. Must have been a struggle. Ha! This pic and the Rat pic I posted on my Hodaka shock spring tool post are typical of my cat friends hunting skills. Zoom up for a better picture
Attachments
20170620_062413_001.jpg
Last edited by efkruger on Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
efkruger

Re: " A Super Rat"

Post by efkruger »

Here is another view, now that is a "Super Rat". Zoom up on this picture as well for a better look Thanks Guys
Attachments
20170620_062511_001.jpg
racerclam

Post by racerclam »

don't she eat them ?
efkruger

Post by efkruger »

No she doesn't eat them, she throws them up in the air and then catches it. Over and over again. Like she is reliving the catch! Literally
Alberta Mike

Post by Alberta Mike »

Up here in Alberta, we're supposed to be virtually rat free. I suspect there are some but generally, it's acutally advertised as a positive about living up here. With our cold winters, why the heck would rats choose to live here anyways, they're not stupid.
matt glascock

Post by matt glascock »

My Mom grew up in a saw mill camp and lived in very primitive conditions (no electricity, no running water, kerosene lamps for light, the whole schmeer). She tells me you couldn't get a plugged nickel for a dog, but a female cat was absolutely as good as gold. People without a cat would actually barter goods or services if you'd let them lock your cat up in their house for a few days to get the mouse problem under control.
efkruger

Post by efkruger »

Very interesting posts by Mike and Matt, yes my little female in the pic above is my best hunter. She catches more than my two males combined do. She is very impressive.